Supporting Documents for an National Interest Waiver (NIW)
1) Resume or CV;
2) Written statement about your background, work and future plans to work;
3) Copy of graduation certificates and transcripts;
4) Work Experience Letters;
5) Publications, citations, abstracts, & invitations to conferences;
6) Comments on your published works by critics/journal referees;
7) Evidence of any awards or honors;
8) Evidence of any patents;
9) Media reports;
10) Evidence of membership in any professional associations criteria for selection;
11) Grants or funding received for research projects;
12) Copies of contracts or licenses showing the scope and impact of work;
13) Articles about the reputation of individuals preparing your letters of recommendation;
14) Letters of recommendation from experts in your field of specialization attesting to your work and the importance. The best types of recommendations from those experts that are not necessarily personal acquaintance but from your field of expertise who know of you because of the significance of your contribution to the field. The letters should include detail to conclude that:
a) You will work in an area of substantial intrinsic merit;
b) The proposed benefit will be national in scope; and
c) National interest would be adversely affected if a labor certification were required for the candidate.
d) You possesses unique knowledge, abilities, or experience setting you apart to substantially great extent from your peers;
e) You will use your talents in an activity significantly benefiting the field of specialization; and
f) You have a proven record of achievements indicating future benefits for your work here.
As we receive your documents, we will review them and also assist in the process of writing or revising any letters or statements, and guide you along the way to prepare the best possible presentation and case to the USCIS, in order to obtain approval. Each person’s case and background is unique and we believe that the detailed, personalized attention given to your specific situation from IMIN Law will make a critical difference in your case. Start now for a free evaluation to email@example.com.
IMIN LAW Employment & Family Based Immigration